The largest fulfilled project of the Metropolitan in the healthcare sector was the Public Clinic in Lviv. In 1903, when the society’s People's Hospital was founded under the protectorate of Metropolitan Sheptytsky, he gave the society a building at 4 P. Skarga Street along with 1200 USD for its reconstruction. At first, the People's Hospital operated as a clinic. The People's Hospital was built only in 1938 and housed 100 beds. Interestingly, they provided medical treatment to patients of different nationalities, which met the requirements of the Metropolitan. Thus, in the first year of work, 68.8% of the patients were Ukrainians, 22% were Poles, and the rest were all Jews.